- What is Currensea?
- How does Currensea work?
- What is Open Banking?
- Is the Currensea card free to use?
- Is the Currensea card accepted everywhere?
- Does Currensea charge for ATM withdrawals?
- Who’s eligible for a Currensea card?
- Which banks do you support?
- How can I get a Currensea card?
- Which plan is right for me?
- What are the benefits of the Premium plan?
- How do I pay for the Premium plan?
Currensea for Business
- What is Currensea for Business?
- Is my business eligible for a Currensea card?
- As a self-employed person, contractor or freelancer, can I get a business Currensea card?
- Is Currensea for Business completely free to use?
- Which business banks do you support?
- Is Currensea a business bank account?
Linking your bank
- Top Tips: how to link your bank account with Currensea
- Sharing your bank balance with Currensea
- How safe is it to link my bank account to Currensea?
- How many bank accounts can be linked to my Currensea card?
- Linking to Barclays
- Linking to Halifax
Your Currensea Card
- Is there a limit using the Currensea card on Google Play?
- Can I use my card on Google Pay whilst it is frozen?
- How do I remove my Currensea card from Google Pay?
- Where can I pay using Currensea on Google Pay?
- Is my device eligible for Google Pay?
- What happens once you've set up your Currensea card on Google Pay
- Can I turn off Google pay notifications
- Can I use my Currensea card to pay for apps using my Google Wallet?
- How do I see live currency exchange rates?
- How do I change my phone number or email address
- Can I pay funds into my Currensea account or top up my Currensea card?
- Do I need a mobile app to use my card?
- Can I turn off getting emails for every transaction?
- Can I download transactions from the Currensea app or website?
- Why does it take so long for the money to leave my account?
- Can Currensea use the overdraft I have with my Bank?
- Which countries in the world does Currensea work in?
- What exchange rate do I get when refunds are taking place?
- How do I claim my Currensea Elite benefits?
- Now that I’m an Elite customer do my Currensea spend limits change?
- What are the benefits of the Currensea Elite plan?
- How do I pay for my Currensea Elite plan?
- Currensea Elite Card
- What is MTLS?
- How do I collect Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Miles?
- How many KrisFlyer Miles can I collect?
- Can I register a different KrisFlyer airmiles account to my Currensea Card?
- If I don't have a KrisFlyers account can I still collect miles?
- Can I collect miles on my retrospective savings?
- Where can I see how many miles I've collected?
- Which currencies are available for money transfer?
- Why can’t I send money to my UK account from abroad?
- What are the fees associated with money transfer?
- How does money transfer with Currensea work?
- How do I add a new recipient to transfer money to?
- What is an IBAN?
Security and Data Privacy
- Why do you verify my mobile number and email address?
- How does Currensea keep my details secure?
- What happens if my Currensea card is compromised?
- How do you store my personal data?
- What do you do with my personal data?
- Can I ask you to delete my personal data?
- How do I start earning cashback?
- Cashback statuses explained
- Standard cashback exclusions
- When will I get my cashback?
- What if my cashback doesn’t show in 7 days?
- Why didn't my purchase track?