If you're having trouble adding your Currensea card to Apple Pay, please try the following troubleshooting steps before contacting our Customer Support team.
- Make sure that your Currensea card isn't frozen. You can check this (and unfreeze it) in the "Card" section of the Currensea app.
- Make sure you're on the latest version of the Currensea app. If you're not, you can download this from the App Store.
- If you're trying to add your card through the Currensea app, make sure that you have registered your device via Open Banking using the Currensea app. This is a security measure we put in place to protect you.
- If you're trying to add your card through the Currensea app, and you've already registered your device, please uninstall and reinstall your Currensea app and try again.
- If you're unable to add your card through the Currensea app, try adding it through your Apple Wallet. The instructions for this are at the bottom of this article.
- Check that you have network connection to receive an SMS.
- Update to the latest version of iOS, watchOS or macOS.
- Make sure you have Face ID, Touch ID or a passcode set on your device.
If you've checked the above and are still unable to add your Currensea card to Apple Pay, contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com.