If one of your transactions has been marked as “Cashback declined”, this means that the merchant has recorded your transaction as being ineligible for cashback.
We may not know exactly why the merchant has reached this decision, but some possible reasons may include:
- You cancelled or returned your order or part of your order
- You used a promotional code, voucher code or another form of discount (student discount, NHS discount etc) not approved by us when making this purchase
- Another referrer has been awarded the cashback commission (This may be due to shopping around prior to purchase, using comparison services or having multiple tabs open at the time of purchase).
- The merchant pays cashback to new customers only, and you have shopped with this merchant before (please see the merchant's offer page to see whether this applies)
- You did not complete your order online i.e. it was finalised over the phone
- You didn’t comply with the terms and conditions of the merchant
- The merchant has ceased trading or has gone into administration
Unfortunately, if any of the above reasons are true for your purchase, we're unable to help further.
If you feel that it could not be for any of the reasons above, then please lodge a 'Missing Cashback Claim' by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com. We will then be able to investigate this with the merchant so that we can try and resolve the issue or find out some more information for you.